We’re looking for a Senior Associate on the investment team.
Join our talented team in Indianapolis. Apply here.
At High Alpha, we value Dreaming Big, Moving Fast, and Expecting More.
We constantly challenge ourselves to push boundaries, defy conventional wisdom, and take smart risks by pursuing big opportunities hiding in plain sight. We push ourselves and portfolio companies to build processes and systems that compress time, speed, and decision-making to produce results faster. We demand the best from ourselves, our team, and our partners. We create the context for success by providing the appropriate resources, infrastructure, training, and mentorship required to win.
The High Alpha Capital investment team is looking for a Senior Associate to play a key role in discovering and funding next-generation enterprise software companies. We’re looking for someone passionate about technology and emerging technology trends as well as a clear understanding and love for venture capital. The position is based in Indianapolis because it’s critical that you’re in the room for the important discussions with the investment team.
You might be a fit if:
- You’re an energetic connector with a strong network
- You have a passion for startups, entrepreneurship, and investing
- You have a deep level of curiosity and desire for continuous learning
You’ll love working at High Alpha because:
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with inspirational entrepreneurs building next-generation enterprise software companies
- You’ll work in a fast-paced, innovative environment
- You’ll be part of a culture that emphasizes learning and growth
In this role you will:
- Lead diligence on investment opportunities by analyzing companies & markets
- Build strong relationships with entrepreneurs, VCs, and others in the startup ecosystem to discover next-generation enterprise cloud companies
- Work with amazing entrepreneurs and companies to help them build software companies that change the way teams and employees work
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 3 years of experience in venture capital, private equity, investment banking, or consulting
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills
- Thrive as a self-starter in an environment that offers lots of autonomy
- Have experience conducting due diligence on investments or companies
- Exhibit strong communication skills with the ability to synthesize and clearly communicate complex topics
Is this you? What are you waiting for! Apply today or reach out to email@example.com for more information!